The Swim School, Florida is a swimming school with a HUGE difference…
The main focus is the overall development and growth of each and every child, building life skills which will give them the confidence and perseverance to be the best that they can be.
We acknowledge that all children are different and we have developed a unique system so that each and every child is allowed to develop at his or her own pace, while working hard, having fun and learning new skills.
- Fine and Gross Motor Development
- Midline Crossing & Co-ordination
- Spatial orientation
- Increases muscle tone & balance & a healthy posture
- Correct breathing techniques & fitness
- Creative thinking & cognitive skills
- Builds Self Confidence and learns to overcome difficulties
- Learns independence, perseverance and responsibility
- Listening skills & discipline
- Overcome fears
- Increased social skills
- Natural curiosity is stimulated
- Increased concentration through blood and oxygen flow in the body
- Self confidence to keep trying, both in & outside the classroom
The Swim School employs the services of well qualified and trained teachers and staff, with many years of experience in their field of expertise!
We are passionate about our jobs and we share that passion with the children!
We teach the children to love and respect the water. When they love the water they are keen to learn more and if they respect the water they will not place themselves in a position that could be harmful to them!
Our Motto “Make a Difference” extends to the entire community and we are involved with a number of projects aimed at increasing the quality of life and decreasing the risk of injury or death due to drowning or water related accidents.
The Swim School and its members regularly participate in Open Water Swimming during the season. Open Water Swimming is the fastest growing family sport in this country! We regularly take a large team of swimmers and their families to The Midmar Mile, which is one of the top ten swims in the world.
- To inspire Students in our Community and to make a difference in their lives
- To encourage the emotional, physical, social and academic development of our Students
- To work together with the Principals, teachers and parents to identify programs which will positively impact on the lives of our Students
- To develop Sportsmanship and Team Spirit in our students
- To inspire our Students to achieve their own goals
- To treat each Student as an individual with their own specific needs
- To respect each other and our environment
- We will teach the Students to love and respect the water. In loving the water the Students will want to learn more and in respecting the water they will not be irresponsible.
OUR AIMS & OBJECTIVES
To inspire our students to become the best that they can be
To teach them to set and achieve their own goals
To encourage their emotional, physical social and academic development
To develop Sportsmanship and Team Spirit in our students and their families
To treat each student as an individual with his or her own specific needs and talents
To make their experience at The Swim School fun, fulfilling and fantastic!
In order for us to achieve their aims and objectives
We require our Parents to be committed to bringing our students to the lessons
To encourage them, even when the going gets tough
To work with and co-operate with the Teachers for the benefit of the students
To understand that each child is an individual with their own specific needs and talents
To praise the children for their hard work and effort!